View Single Post
Old 25-06-2011, 07:50   #3202
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkey Machine View Post
I have had the most extreme 8 days of my life this past week. Firstly my weekend at Beverley Festival started wet, then got drier as went on. Tuesday my girlfriend whom I love very much gets told she's being deported Wednesday lunchtime because she's honest about her intentions to stay in the UK. Then I nearly jack everything in to go back to the US with her and stay for a while. Now I'm numb, drunk and contemplating life with my better half in a few months! Better yet I still have my smile.
Ever thought of moving to the States Turkey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Weekend off!
Enjoy Derek, got anything planned? Apparently we are meant to be having a heatwave this weekend, but typically, as yet no sign.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote