View Single Post
Old 23-10-2009, 14:23   #12
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
Re: If it got stolen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfair View Post
If you lost your lappy / netboot or heaven forbid got burgled and your pc got stolen, how secure do you think your private data is?

The free version is a tad basic but it gives you a good idea on any issues you may need to address.

Code:
http://www.identityfinder.com/Products/Identity_Finder.html
If we`re talking about your average housebreaking/thieving scumbags then i reckon the just password on most of computers would have them stumped.
In the meantime though they better hope they dont get caught on candid camera and even if they were to get out the house with the laptops/desktops(?) i doubt they`d be doing very much with the ones we actually use.Probably flogging them on for even less than they normally would.

Besides, we dont keep any really sensitive data on our computers. On the other hand our son`s nearly 17 now so he might feel a little differently about that....who knows eh. I`m sure none of it`s as sensitive as those arty magazines his mother came across recently.
xpod is offline   Reply With Quote