View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 20:48   #465
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

I have been reading nearly all the American News papers. The reading is clear, the amount of organisation's, and major stars are saying that they will be voting for Clinton.

The biggest problems for Trump is the women, who he is treading in the dirt. And what he was saying about abortion - is totally appalling. Like 'ripping the baby out of the womb' that is a terrible thing to say.

Women have a right concerning having an abortion. And all these stupid ***** that stand outside abortion clinics here in London. Especially two that l know of. Haven't a clue on WHY, women want an abortion.

My wife had an abortion on Medical Grounds. My daughter had an abortion because the Baby had died in her womb, and she had to carry it for 24 hours, before legally, it could be born.

The people who stand there don't have a clue.

Trump stated that he 'might dispute' the result. Wasn't there a dispute over Voting, and it went to court several years ago in an election

An organisation that has always voted republican - WILL vote for Clinton. As Trump does not have the heart of Americans voters.

And finally, he is going to build a wall to STOP all migrants coming Mexico.

He is running for the biggest role in History - for President. He should grow up and start shove all his money up his backside.

At the moment Clinton winning by 8points. And as stated on ITN news. She has one foot inside the White House. She just needs to carry on doing what she is doing. And that's it.

Trump keeps putting his foot in his mouth - and with all these women claiming sexual harassment doesn't help - BUT, the latest one was showing 'Crocodile tears' in my views - and she DOESNT want to take legal action. Who else is coming out the woodwork