View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 23:32   #14
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Ryanair are the airline in the world with the most planes in their company.
Look at the amunt of hubs they have around Europe. They are financially rolling in it.
They have never had any fatal acccidents and although you may hate the boss of the company, he obviously knows how to make money and has made a hell of a lot of it.

Sure, his staff are often not English and you can end up paying a big fare but honestly, who believes they can get somewhere for 99p?
Be realistic and pay the fare that covers the flight, fuel, etc.
Do you really need a big meal on a short flight? No, dont think so. No frills means from A to B and it has always done that, on time.

The only thing I have against Ryanair but also many other companies is their credit card booking fees.

I've flown Ryanair many times and will continue to do so.
They are not the biggest airline in the world, that would be Delta and United. Also their service is bad, their luggage allowance is bad and they are not good value for money and I am sorry, you cannot get a flight for 99p, because you have are not including taxes, extras and fees
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote