View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 22:04   #12
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
Im my opinon, Ryanair is a bad airline with a bad service, I will happy (except for its employees) when the airlies goes bust!
Ryanair are the airline in the world with the most planes in their company.
Look at the amunt of hubs they have around Europe. They are financially rolling in it.
They have never had any fatal acccidents and although you may hate the boss of the company, he obviously knows how to make money and has made a hell of a lot of it.

Sure, his staff are often not English and you can end up paying a big fare but honestly, who believes they can get somewhere for 99p?
Be realistic and pay the fare that covers the flight, fuel, etc.
Do you really need a big meal on a short flight? No, dont think so. No frills means from A to B and it has always done that, on time.

The only thing I have against Ryanair but also many other companies is their credit card booking fees.

I've flown Ryanair many times and will continue to do so.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote