View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:00   #10
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Business Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threepints View Post
Thanks for that.

I actually rang again today. As I said I've always been happy with then as a domestic customer. Again I asked for some actual figures through regarding there phone lines & calling plans. I was promised they would be emailed to me by the end of the day.

Surprise! Surprise! Nothing at all arrived. Any chance of any business has now gone I'm afraid.

I also note this topic appears to have been ignored by any Virgin reps that post on the forum.
Apart from Stephen, we are all on the consumer (residential) side of the business, so are unable to offer any advice as far as the business products go. We also post in our own time, so have no obligation to reply
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote