Thread: General Marco Polo (Netflix)
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 20:33   #1
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Marco Polo (Netflix)

Wikipedia - Marco Polo (TV Series)

Quote:
Marco Polo is an American television drama series about Marco Polo's early years in the court of Kublai Khan, the Khagan of the Mongolian Empire and the founder of the Yuan dynasty, which would last from 1271-1368. The show premiered on Netflix on December 12, 2014.[1] The series was written and created by John Fusco and stars Lorenzo Richelmy in the title role.[2] The series is produced by The Weinstein Company. On January 7, 2015 Marco Polo was renewed by Netflix for a 10 episode second season.[3]

I binge-watched this recently.

Loved it.

It had a bit of a slow start, but I found that it picked up quickly, and was really interesting. I loved the setting, and it's got some great characters.

Looking forward to season 2...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote