View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 21:01   #92
piquet41
Inactive

Location: Bournemouth (where the sun never stops shining - lol)
Services: VM. VIP pack 152meg BB, TiVo & V+HD box on XL tv pack with Sky Sports BT Sports & Movies HD. XL Phon
piquet41 has a spectacular aura about thempiquet41 has a spectacular aura about thempiquet41 has a spectacular aura about thempiquet41 has a spectacular aura about them
Re: [update] GT5 Gets released 24th Nov

Hi guys, i've been playing GT5 now for it seem like ages.

I've managed to get all my licenses on gold bar 1..... forget which license it is in but, its the one with the cones..... so frustrated i must have spent hours trying that one alone, only because i have all the others, all with using a standard wireless controller.

I'm now on level 30. If any of you have reached this level yet, go into the special events and try the "Sebatian Vetel challange", fast is not the word, try playing the demo it will..... I'll let you decide.

On the endurance races I've done the first 5. I certainly won't be doing the 2 24hr races, my original PS3 will probably die lol!.

I've also managed to complete all the challenges i have done so far on gold except one.... it's in the professional series, the "Nascar Challenge". I can't get gold in that if my life depended on it. So frustrating.

Cracking game though.
piquet41 is offline   Reply With Quote