View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 18:22   #1045
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
What on earth are you talking about? I think you have been reading too many Trump tweets
You quoted something I wrote in an earlier post and then claimed it was fiction that you claimed you’d find in the Daily Mail. Yes no ?

I can categorically say what happened wasn’t fiction. I can also trail back to a friends fb post about two Eastern European women, trying to mug an elderly man, they pushed him to the ground if I recall and my friend who was passing in a car stopped to help and took their pictures and reported them to the Police, who said it looks like the same Romanian women who are preying on easy targets and using distraction techniques to rob people in the street.

I don’t know how many more times I have to say it, skilled migrants, I have no issue with, unskilled scumbags who come here on the steal/take, I do.

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Why? What is the Brexiter solution to Northern Ireland?
NI is part of U.K., it leaves with us, not have some kind of special deal brokered by the EU or the Irish Government.

What the hell is Theresa May thinking that she can just walk into EU HQ and do a deal by sidelining the DUP, not to mention it causing a stink here with the Scots, Welsh and even Sadiq insisting that they get special arrangements to stay in SM and CU too?

So far, there is no concessions the EU is prepared to move on. Our government needs to toughen up and threaten to walk away and still do so if it’s a bad deal, at the moment, TM appears to handing over billions and now potentially handing NI back to Ireland just to get to the 2nd phase of the talks, screw that. She needs to stick to her guns, no deal is better than a bad deal.