View Single Post
Old 24-02-2017, 12:17   #18
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Undercover at Deliveroo - the reality of being a self-employed rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Pip, l have worked for companies that have got round contracts. I worked for a major company. And they changed a contract overnight and it cosy me £600.00

Major companies will find a way round a contract, if they know they will lose money.

Don't know whether you know this, but a contract is NOT worth the paper its typed on.

In my employments over the past 40years. I have seen the bad sign of companies - plus the good ones.

I can always remember a great company l worked for. And l had only been with the company for six months, before they sold out to another major firm. They gave me the same entitlement's as everyone else.

And was invited to travel to Norfolk where they moved to ALL EXPENSES PAID. You don't get many companies doing that - do you.

I hope you took them to court then Arthur

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles...ent-conditions

At some stage your employer or you might want to change your contract of employment. However, neither you or your employer can change your employment contract without each others' agreement. ... collective agreement - this is a negotiation between your employer and a trade union or staff association.

Or is this more (than likely) utter twaddle ?