View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 19:21   #163
_wtf_
Inactive

Services: BT Phone & Infinty, FreesatHD, Freeview, LOVEFiLM, NetFlix, Virgin Mobile
_wtf_ will become famous soon enough_wtf_ will become famous soon enough_wtf_ will become famous soon enough
Re: The Pirate Bay is blocked (Discuss but do not post detail of how to get round it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7 View Post
How many of those who are desparately trying to beat the ban would want to be working for nothing, or seeing the fruits of their labours stolen by criminals?
You mean like David Prowse the actor who played Darth Vader in one of the highest grossing films ever that according to the accountants has still not made a profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7 View Post
What income there is goes into backing 'dead certs' hence the run of similar movies, with sequel after sequel until the initial idea is done to death.
Funny I thought that was due to the fact that just about every story that can be has been copyrighted for the next 120 years, so the producers/writers don't have anything they can expand on without possible law suits. You only have to look at LoveFilm to see how stupid the copyright and licensing is. I can rent The Help on DVD as part of my subscription yet I have to pay £3.49 to watch a poor quality version online.
_wtf_ is offline   Reply With Quote