View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 22:31   #1
johnhorton79
Inactive

johnhorton79 is an unknown quantity at this point
New install a liitle worried

Hi Guys just found this forum as im think i may have problems im a current virgin media custoemr with 50 meg - im moving house in a week and have an install booked for the 14 having got the keys to the new property today it does not look like there has been virgin media there before and i cnt see a point where the cable has been laid - the house is next to a main road with the side of the house facing the main road and i have noticed there is a catv metal lid in the ground on the main road not far from the house but cannt see anywhere where the cable can be run to the house - after speaking to the next door neighbour he said he cannot get cable cause on a private road and i did a check online and it shows he not in a cable area but for our new address shows on a cable area im a liitle worried as really do not want the internet with anyone else

would anyone have any ideas what could happen with this i spoke with virgin to check and they say cable never been installed in the house before but thaat its definatly ina service area but next door in not cause of the private road

kind regards

John
johnhorton79 is offline   Reply With Quote