View Single Post
Old 26-11-2016, 09:43   #3
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Football sex abuse- was Gazza abused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
There is every chance that this could be a true. BUT, don't forget what l hve said. It takes a very long time to tell other people, wife or husband or family about this.

Many years ago when it happened to me. There was a favourite spot in Hammersmith, where this was happening. But police did nothing about it.

I think they guys who are coming out with this now. ONLY came about because of the Saville business.

I applaud there actions. Its not easy. And No, l don't think its anything to do with there own sexuality. In fact with e. It has scarred me for life. Even when l go the public loos nw. I wont stand next to anyone, when l use the loos

But, the sad thing is that what is happening now is just the tip of a very large iceberg. And it wont melt until the Law gets tough with what is happening.
I agree Arthur, what an adult does to a child doesn't in any way determine what the child's sexuality will turn out to be.

The Savile inquiry and now this may unfortunately show that this behaviour is much more prevalent than anyone imagined.

I applaud their actions too, I think it's harder for a man to admit to what happened to them, particularly in the macho world of football.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote