View Single Post
Old 26-09-2014, 13:34   #790
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Do you really think this is the same thing? Sport fans pay Sky a fortune for Sky Sports - it's genuinely disgusting that some of this money is spent on scripted entertainment. I'm not saying it doesn't have its place - its popularity is clear and for that reason alone I've stayed out of the discussion about it on here so far, but equating it with a fictional drama series really really misses the point imo.
Why shouldn't fans of WWE get to watch the product? They pay their fair share for Skysports.
I think it's disgusting that license fee is being spent on crap like strictly come dancing but there are people that enjoy watching it so be it.