View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 07:58   #64
Rchivist
Inactive

Rchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of Quads
Re: TalkTalk tracking you, phorm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Quite amusing seeing a "taking the moral high ground" stance from someone who posted on another ... (copyright material deleted)
And the relevance of that post to the topic of personal attacks on individuals was...? I think people need to be careful that their lack of factual knowledge about this situation doesn't lead anyone to make statements that they might later regret. There have already been a number of lamentably inaccurate comments above which I will forgive on the basis that they were made in ignorance. Just be patient. Remember that other people may actually know things that you can only speculate about. I wouldn't want anyone to get egg on their face.
Rchivist is offline   Reply With Quote