View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 19:11   #7009
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
As I remember a lot was to do with specific channels for specific Sports , options of numbers like now or names (Sky Sports Premier League , Sky Sports Football , Sky Sports Variety) were a few I remember.

If I'm honest I can't think of the rest however I do remember thinking the questions seemed to suggest there could be some changes to the packaging of the channels but as you know surveys don't always lead to changes so watch this space.
Sounds interesting.

I guess if you separated packages so you can pick and mix based on the sports you are into it would solve the issue where say Cricket fans, F1 fans etc.. (rightly) complain about paying high subscriptions fuelled by rising cost of Premier League rights.
Richc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote