View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 19:47   #7008
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
What were the hints? Did they imply anything?
As I remember a lot was to do with specific channels for specific Sports , options of numbers like now or names (Sky Sports Premier League , Sky Sports Football , Sky Sports Variety) were a few I remember.

If I'm honest I can't think of the rest however I do remember thinking the questions seemed to suggest there could be some changes to the packaging of the channels but as you know surveys don't always lead to changes so watch this space.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote