Thread: TiVo Anywhere Virgin App
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 21:41   #2
trevrpb
WeatherManTrev

Services: ultimate oomph bundle M500
trevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nice
Re: Anywhere Virgin App

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevrpb View Post
Sorry if there is a thread covering this already, but I couldn't find one.

Have used Anywhere Virgin app on my tablet without any issues...until now. Had V6 installed earlier this week, along with a Superhub3, from a Superhub2. and now tablet version of Anywhere Virgin app no longer works. It attempts to sign in, but it then continually gives me a 'login page cannot be reaached' error. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all to no avail.

Tablet is an Android version 5.0.1

I have no such problem on my mobile and can use the app as before the V6 install.

Anyone else experiencing this/have a solution

regards

TrevP
UPDATE

I updated the Android Web View app, and I can now get a bit further not much more.

I now get to the login screen, enter username and password, and completes the I am not a robot process...but that's it....it goes on to signing in, but then comes back again and again with the 'prove not a robot' process.

As stated previously, it works fine and dandy on my phone, and was working fine on the tablet, until after the V6/Superhub3 install

TrevP
trevrpb is offline   Reply With Quote