View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 23:05   #21
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

I'm not big on successive generations bitching about how ***** it is for them, whilst their dads had it easy etc, it's life deal, with it.
I'm 'outraged' I can't buy a house for £500 like my Mum did back when, times change, circumstances change, each generation has it's share of advantages and disadvantages, trotting out the 'I have to pay my Uni fee' is a bit old now. so what? you still get the opportunity to have a job with a stonking wage to compensate, if not, why do Uni?

Another thing, I'm quite upset about. In my day we only had 3 TV channels, and they shut off about 11pm, that's not fair, todays lot has 1,000 channels, and all running 24/7 that's not fair, who can I complain too.

techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote