Thread: Future queen?
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 12:08   #8
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society
Re: Future queen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
The Twitter-verse is awash with some wonderful conspiracy theories My favourite is that Charles is dead, William will be sacked and Harry will be King. Apparently there is a super-injunction in place and a "serious" announcement will be made this week. Can't wait

Just confirms that once Liz passed on, the long past sell by date institution of Monarchy would crumble and fade away. Get your popcorn in!
My curiosity will kill me. I have to search the Irish, Indian, Aussie papers ....
Ms NTL is online now   Reply With Quote