View Single Post
Old 20-12-2008, 18:32   #13
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Connecting virgin tv to tv’s in my lounge and bedroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbow View Post
The RF output on the virgin samsung (SMT-2100c) VBOX do not work, and there is no manual on how to set it to work,
I have just tried to connect the STB to theTV in my lounge through the RF output with a coax but i can't get any signal, i even used the coax from my VCR but it won't work.
Any ideas on how to resolve this please
The RF out on the SMT-2100C does work. I have been using it to run my spare set in the kitchen for the past 2 years. It works perfectly at the end of 20ft of high quality coax with no degredation.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote