View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 17:22   #4570
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

You really have to laugh and feel sorry at people who can only criticize you especially when they need you far more than you need them, and they wonder why their grandsons don't visit. Apparently I spend too much and I should get my dog put down since he is now getting old and has needed to go the vets a few times this year. He even had the nerve to say that I don't need to put flowers on my Mum's grave every week honestly it took me all my time to not say and what be like you and my sister and have my Mother's grave look forgotten and bare so instead I replied Dad it is helping me grieve. Honestly I really dislike him atm still love him just finding it really hard to understand him tbh

Trust me my Dad is walking on very thin ice atm I'm afraid to say and I thought what a low blow even for him commenting on the flowers I buy weekly to place on my Mum's grave.

Last edited by weenie; 14-08-2017 at 17:46.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote