View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 21:20   #4563
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
You're clearly under a great deal of stress for all sorts of understandable reasons and have bravely admitted to anger issues here recently. I think you ought to get some help from your GP before all this takes its toll and you either get ill or blow up and do something you later regret. Counselling can be a big help in situations like these and I speak as someone who's been very dismissive of it in the past but have come to realise how valuable is through my own painful personal circumstances, albeit quite a long time ago now. You clearly don't mind seeking help here but now's the time to seek proper professional advice and pay heed to it. I'm sure everyone here wishes you good luck.
Or join a union who would sort out issues like this for you.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote