View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 18:41   #4562
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Damn it to Hell. Because I switched jobs yesterday without anyone being told, I have now had a PCR added to my personnel file. A PCR is a Performance Counselling Record, in other words it's a record of me being absent from work. I am so angry about it. Don't think the manager will be able to help me get it off my file though, as I don't see why I should suffer when it wasn't my fault that I was moved to her job.
You're clearly under a great deal of stress for all sorts of understandable reasons and have bravely admitted to anger issues here recently. I think you ought to get some help from your GP before all this takes its toll and you either get ill or blow up and do something you later regret. Counselling can be a big help in situations like these and I speak as someone who's been very dismissive of it in the past but have come to realise how valuable is through my own painful personal circumstances, albeit quite a long time ago now. You clearly don't mind seeking help here but now's the time to seek proper professional advice and pay heed to it. I'm sure everyone here wishes you good luck.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote