View Single Post
Old 16-05-2011, 22:43   #151
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PSN back online after data breach. You must change passwords [see post 1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I'm sorry but you berate me for mentioning the xbox in the thread then you go and do exactly the same thing but it a totally fanboyish way.

Most of the people I know over the age of 28 own an xbox as they prefer the online gaming aspect. There is nothing kiddie about them.

Quiet of a few of them also own the ps3 and like me use it mostly for Blu Ray movies as the 360 provides a better gaming experience for them. Also a better choice of games of late as the PS3 exclusives have been few and far between.

Still not powered up my PS3 to update the system yet. Had it on yesterday to watch a 3d blu ray but that was all.
I couldn't agree more with your comments Stephen.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote