View Single Post
Old 16-08-2009, 15:46   #17
zacharie
Inactive

zacharie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kelly Communications

Hi All,

I have just completed an interview with Kelly communications, and I would like to warn the other ppl who have been contacted by them. They would hire me, but I'm going to refuse the offer....

1. There aren't any positive feedback on them so far.....it's quite obvious sign to stay away from them

2. They seem not to give a **** about anything.....for example they have promised to send me details via email, but they did not (maybe they are afraid of this because it can be used as evidence against them later)....after I left a voicemail they have replied via !!!!TEXT!!!!.....so unprofessional.....and they have done this on several occasions, even when we have tried to arrange the interview!

3. they're not honest, they have tried to cover details, and when I asked they did not provide clear answers

4. they did not mention that I need to pay for equipment, travel etc, but I have heard from previous and current techs that Kelly's going to refund it from the salary

there's a way too long list of concerns about this matter, too long to post it here, but if you read this, PLEASE AVOID KELLY COMMUNICATIONS for your own good!

and I would like to say thanks for everyone who have started threads about these vicious *******s, I would have ruined my life!!!
zacharie is offline   Reply With Quote