View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 12:34   #1924
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
£115 would seem to be the correct price for two V6 boxes on the top package as it's 2 x £49.95 + £14.99
Isn't there also a £40 charge for the installation by a technician? I was charged this but then had a £50 loyalty bonus deducted from the charges, so didn't quibble.

So I have to pay £99.95 for the two V6s, £44.95 for the activation and £40.00 for the technician visit, less £50.00 loyalty, which makes the total bill £139.09.

The earliest date I could get was 11 January and the slots are going like hotcakes, so if anyone is still thinking of getting a V6, I wouldn't be thinking about it for too long!

Also, please be patient with the CS staff. The information hadn't been uploaded onto their systems even by lunch time, but they are doing their best. Prepare for having to wait at certain points while they get the information they need to assist you.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote