Thread: TiVo Get rid of Netflix?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 20:10   #22
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Get rid of Netflix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
But Netflix, apart from a few exclusive shows, is past content; at least a season behind. Pay TV channels show current content, more and more often these days, within a few days of US broadcast.

I don't understand why you keep comparing Netflix with current channels; they fulfil different purposes. It's good to have both.
Well, it seems to me that Netflix are putting out whole series of original material every month, so I don't think that is a fair statement at all.

Yes, the channels and the on demand services are different, but when you compare the amount and the quality of material, Sky, in my humble opinion, are sadly wanting. Sky 1 and 2 have certainly gone downhill in the last few years.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote