View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 11:38   #161
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
Fury as students ‘openly boast of voting TWICE’ for Corbyn’s Labour - rules review called

Ms Leadsom was responding to a concern raised by Wellingborough Tory MP Peter Bone who said that boasts by Leftwing students of voting where they went to university and in their home constituencies had been posted online.

He said: “It has been brought to my attention that people can be registered to vote in a general election in two places.I am registered in London and in my constituency.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...vote-electoral
Sounds as though cheeky Peter Bonehead might have voted twice himself !

Don't know why it's a surprise that students are registered in 2 places, it's always been the case as it might/might not be term time or not when the election is called. The chances of widespread fraud are small, it's unlikely a student would risk criminal proceeding and mucking up their whole life for poxy politicians. This is more likely to be sour grapes that the young have had the cheek to vote at all, and that they haven't voted Tory.