Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2018
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 19:41   #37
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2017/2018

I can't believe it is doing so well. Before I saw that article I read this one:

Quote:
CBS GIVES FULL SEASON ORDER TO “S.W.A.T.”AND PICKS UP THREE ADDITIONAL EPISODES OF “9JKL” FOR THE 2017-2018 BROADCAST SEASON

CBS has given a full season order to new drama series S.W.A.T. and has picked up three additional episodes of new comedy 9JKL for the 2017-2018 broadcast season.

S.W.A.T. is averaging 10.36 million viewers, 1.9 in adults 18-49 and 2.8 in adults 25-54. Its Thursday, Nov. 2 premiere at 10:00 PM was the best performance in the time period with entertainment programming since Jan. 6, 2016, averaging 10.52 million viewers with live plus 7-day ratings. It also had the time period’s best rating among adults 18-49 since March 3, 2016, averaging 1.9.
You just cant believe that **** like The Brave can out do so many other respectable tv series. Apart from SWAT I don't watch any of the others but I know Blue Bloods used to be huge and is very well respected.

Edit: I have just read both articles again and they are picking which figures they use to make it sound good. SWAT and Blue Bloods (don't know about the others) are 10+ million viewers a week and The Brave is only 8.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote