View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 08:25   #71
007stuart
cf.addict

Services: TIVO V6 Meg Service TV XL Virgin Phone Home & Mobile My wife says I have too many SONOS units
007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute007stuart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are VM frontline staff now discouraged from escalating customer issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
You're making a lot of assumptions there, these are seldom correct & never helpful and, please, don't be so patronising.
Given that you fail to answer questions that would allow other forum members to better understand your post, sometimes speculation is the only resort.

You have failed to explain why you wanted more compensation than you are contractually due, the closest you came to answering was "I was simply unhappy that the call handler was not meeting my needs". So go on define your needs and then perhaps we understand why the call handler failed meet them.
007stuart is offline   Reply With Quote