View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 00:15   #12
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack
Re: VIP50/TiVo Packs and International calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJSmyth View Post
Are you saying that by having Tivo the original Talk International package cannot be had with VIP50?
Yes, they tried to put me back on the original plan and the system wouldn't let them. I only had the choice of 2, 5 or 10.

Ben - glad to hear it's being looked into Thanks for that.

I still have to say it makes no sense to me that a £1.75 a month plan offers calls for 3p a minute and a £2 a month plan offers the same calls for 10-20p/min?? Unless there are plans to do away with the original Talk International plan in which case it makes sense to have the tiers.
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote