View Single Post
Old 28-03-2006, 18:31   #11
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy
Re: Hospital Car Park Charges - Morally Wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
I don't think they should charge......no one goes to hospital because they actually want to be there, they go because they are ill/need tests or are visiting someone there. Charging for that is rather distasteful....
i think they should issue passes to the patients so they can have one visitor parking for free at any time. The reason given for starting to charge for parking at our hospital was to stop shoppers parking in there for free. I agree they need to stop people parking that shouldnt be there but charging those receiving treatment of visting patients is outrageous
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote