Thread: UK Timeline Westworld
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2016, 11:14   #43
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Westworld

I was expecting that twist but for Anthony Hopkins. I loved what he did though. All this time you got the impression he was like a creative kid and the grown ups/people in charge were letting him play with his toys. I loved seeing him exercise his true power and authority and showing everyone he is the ultimate boss.

All this time I have wondering how it could all go wrong. Could he be the one which either tells the hosts to rebel and defend themselves or at least delete the line of code which prevents them from harming the guests?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote