View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 09:11   #2409
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The iPhone thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
Maybe at this point they'll concede that their phones are getting either too thin for the material used.. or that the phones are too thin period.

I have an enormous house brick sized thick phone (Sony Z3 compact) at 8.6mm and that feels too thin, it won't bend though as it's not made of tin foil I mean aluminium...

Apple are getting slated for their el crappo battery capacity now, with experts asking why the battery capacity is so low, in order to have phones so thin that they now bend on top of crappy battery life.

GSMArena who are normally quite pro apple, gave it a real slating in their comprehensive review.

I'll give you a small taste, you can read the whole thing below.

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6-review-1141.php

I think finally, the world is waking up to the fact that with Jobs gone Apple is just another overpriced, feature lagging hyped product, now there ARE better products out there, in short the kool-aid has worn off, and you know what? it's long overdue.

Oh yes, they also royally screwed up their IOS 8 update too to add insult to injury lol
The review still mostly praises the iPhone. Also the iPhone battery life is roughly in line with other flagships.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote