View Single Post
Old 25-09-2014, 15:05   #2401
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: The iPhone thread

Apple are bound to get more hate given their stature though. EA get the same for games but to be fair both companies offer a pay more get less outlook.

Examples being the obvious one up first: iPhone 6 is beaten on specs by every other major phone on the market. Anything in the same spec range as the iPhone costs less.

EA example. Sims 4 has less features than the Sims 3 but costs are more and is touted about as a new game.

I don't care how awesome it sells because the majority of hate is generated from the pay more get less scenario. For their original and existing fan base this is fine but for anyone buying a new smartphone they don't really offer much incentive for you to choose their product when they can have something more for less money.

That's my annoyance at Apple. As for other products not receiving hate when something goes wrong. Check out the reaction people had when their galaxy s4 batteries swelled or how the microphone on the new HTC One M8 is constantly having problems including my own.