View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 00:42   #14
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Children’s clothing shop Cheeky Kids in Great Yarmouth to offer discount to claim

Here is a situation...I work and get 18k a year. My wife lost her job and we end up 25k in debt as a result...She can claim JSA but because we are married 6 months is all she can claim for..We have a daughter who at the time was 2 years old and in nursery we had to pull her out as could no longer afford the fees.

Now she is 3 we can get her/she is in a nursery 15 hours. 1 Full day and 1 half day but while she was claiming we could still have tax credits now she has stopped claiming I can get £4 a week towards her nursery fees if I wanted to make the 2nd day a full day instead of half a day £27 a day.

So if wife was working we could get £80 a week Nursery fees so because she isn't we aren't entitled to nothing not even the free 30hrs from September.

So it seems if one person loses their job and one works you are told tuff from the gov
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote