View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 15:14   #11
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Cruel Universal Credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Again, please explain how being given free money is cruel.
I think it could be this.

I could payout a minimum of £500 PM, when my last 3 jobs relocated and I was made redundant, the DWP only gave me £260 and nothing more as I lived at home.

All they cared about "ARE YOU OWED ANY MONEY", screw the fact I could owe thousands.

As I see there are 3 types of people out of work.

1. Those that are eager to find a job.

2. That that want to get a job, but they are struggling to find a job that is compatible with kids and places to look after preschool kids that don't cost more than they physically earn.

3. Those with zero intention of ever getting a job and sponging off the tax payer.

Those in "3" should be made to do jobs like working in fields during harvest time etc, or lose all benefits. even if it means taking kids into care.