View Single Post
Old 27-08-2007, 22:43   #9
funkyCable
THE FUNKIEST ON THE BOARD

Services: SERVICES FROM 26/08/05 TV XL services 2MB BROADBRAND UNLIMITED TALK PACKAGE V+ Service (Since 18
funkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nicefunkyCable is just really nice
Re: V+ Digi Sender (picture to another TV in house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonga View Post
firstly, thanks for the fast replys guys!

With the argos sender, do you get much disruption (e.g people walking around etc)

Funky Cable, are you using a budget sender or a expensive one?

Do you mind telling me exactly which sender you are using? (i need to get one that is garanteed to work with the V+ box )

Also another question is, does it have to say that the transmitters can have 2 recievers? or is it just the case of tuning reciever 2 into the same channel that reciever one is in?

Thanks!
I use budget senders I cant justify spending hundreds of £'s for gadgets. I bought a phillips from argos for about £50 about a year ago. I then bought additional one (http://www.letsautomate.com/10773.cfm?) to enable my pc to pick up a tv signal and that worked perfectly. I also bought a compact scart sender which does not seem to be availible at argos any more which I paid £25 for it and it works perfectly. On the letsautomate.com site they tell you if its compactiable with what set top box and then you can just google it for better prices. What is nice with their site is that you can buy the receiver instead of having a spare transmitter. Bens right about channel numbers I got a wireless router right next to my wireless transmitter and I set my router to channel 13 and set my transmitter to channel 2 as all my receivers can pick up any channels from 1-4. If you search for my posts you will pick up the models of my wireless senders etc.

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

if you get one from argos you can always take it back and say your missus bought it for your birthday and you dont want it or some other excuse.
funkyCable is offline   Reply With Quote