View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 11:54   #3090
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post

I agree. Although I doubt it would bring the EU crashing down, it wouldn't do it any favours either.
Just look at what is happening and what could potentially happen once we leave.

Greece is set to need yet another Bailout, to what end does the EU, having to keep doing this? Of course it's other EU Countries which are not protected from the arrangement the UK had agreed on last year for Eurozone bailouts, thank god we did not join the Euro.

So such countries in the Eurozone, will be expected to foot the bill, rich nations expected to cough up all the time and help out AGAIN, this what I mean about ALL having to pay their fair share for membership and they, Greece, are not doing, and some just expect handout after handout and ride the gravy train, it cannot continue any more and in two years, we will be out of this unbalanced financial system, that is on track to implode on itself and people want to remain in this corrupted, weaved web of financial mess. No thanks.