View Single Post
Old 17-01-2016, 11:26   #2587
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
After opting for a full refund that should be in my bank no later than Wednesday. Since the arranged full refund I have received a email from the company here is part of this email
Congratulations! You are now on your way to receiving your xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx purchase. Whilst we are confident that you will be delighted with every aspect of your purchase, we feel that it’s important to recap on the next stage of the process. If any questions arise or should you encounter any problems, your xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx Owner’s Manual is on hand and ready to assist.

You've opted for our free standard delivery service, we will text (SMS) you with a delivery date. You'll just need to reply YES or NO to that text. If you text YES you will receive a delivery confirmation email. If you text NO, we'll be in touch. You will also receive a separate email with your owner's manual that includes more detail to read through at your convenience. I have received the owner's manual via email also.

What do I do. Do I wait for the full refund and then call them to cancel this replacement. I know that a bank transfer is going in my bank because a lady from the customer service refunds team phoned me and took bank details sort code, account number etc on Thursday and then advised myself that the payment would take 3-5 days which I assume she mean's working day's for the funds to arrive in my account.

Surely these emails are not in connection with my refund This sounds to me like they have arranged a replacement as well as a refund. Do you think they have arranged a replacement by mistake!

What does it sound to you, any advice on this would be most welcome.
I would just stay quiet until you know for sure the refund is in your bank, if a replacement turns up after that time either don't sign for it or sign for it and don't open it and tell the shop to collect it if they want it back on your terms.

Just make sure you don't get billed for it.