View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 07:24   #415
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: BREXIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Andrew i know you may not believe it or understand it but most if not 99% of people that voted leave understood more about article 50 then most remainers given the amount of remain supporters calling for a soft brexit which article 50 practically makes impossible. Once article 50 is started it's a oneway street that leavers want to go down so not sure why you think a good proportion of leave voters would suddenly change to remain.
i could never change to remain i would feel as though i had betrayed my country in favor of a foreign power .