View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 13:57   #1243
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I feel the same way about Clinton, she would be an absolute disaster as President and she is far too corrupt.

Despite his behaviour, I am prepared to give Trump a chance over one who has already had some form of chance and failed miserably and she would be likely to lead us in to a very dark war with Russia, I would very much like to avoid that, because we'd be caught in the middle of it, in more ways than one.
Maybe he has been getting lessons from Evil Hilary:

Donald Trump: US must greatly expand nuclear capabilities

Trump on nuclear weapons tweet: 'Let it be an arms race' - MSNBC

Quote:
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump, asked to clarify his comments about expanding U.S. nuclear weapons capability, said, "Let it be an arms race," and that the United States would win it, MSNBC reported on Friday.

Trump had alarmed non-proliferation experts on Thursday with a Twitter post that said the United States "must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes."

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski spoke with Trump on the phone and asked him to expand on his tweet. She said he responded: "Let it be an arms race. We will outmatch them at every pass and outlast them all."

Russia 'stronger than any aggressor' - Vladimir Putin