View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 20:21   #20
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Probably the ugliest equipment and install I have ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
So far as I can see, the colours are exactly what everyone gets, so no basis for a complaint there. Also, the install as completed seems to me to be reasonably tidy and typical.

However, I can see that if you did indeed ask for the box to be on the other side of the window and for the cable to be run round the frame, the finished effect would have been very much different (and I think very much better) than what they have left you with. The fact they have done something a lot different might be worth pursuing.
Agreed. The box could have been installed nearer the right hand side of the window, which would have enabled the cable to go around the Window Frame (which would have done a good job of hiding it).
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote