View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 09:04   #95
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media will launch a new set-top box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
My wife and l were in a VM Store in Hounslow. And were told that we can renew our VM contract for a further year.

And be given a new BB box - which is WHITE, not a new Tivo box. And this will be better than anything else on the market.

We were shown the box similar to the BB box that we have now, but have been told this box is three times better than the box we have already - anyone heard of this.

I think it could be because l told him what l thought of the service of VM. And that Sky reps were standing about ten feet from me.

The box is about 5inches tall, with plug sockets on the rear - and its a stand up thing

Also told that there is NO TiVo box on the horizon
What were Sky reps doing in a VM store? Were they a couple of Sky spies? Were they wearing dark glasses?

I'm sorry, Arthur, but this must be your wierdest post yet. We are not buying it. Your paranoia regarding Virgin Media seems to know no bounds.

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Well here's hoping it works mate!
Hear, hear. If it does, and there are loads of new apps on there, I will be well pleased.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote