View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 11:02   #29
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Anyone heard anything about a 1TB V+ HD box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wad_2002 View Post
Ive got a brand new samsung 1TB sata hard drive and Ive found a topic online where the guy actually changed the hard drive over to 1TB on the Samsung box. Was thinking of maybe trying this out.

Anyone tried drive swapping yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
That would be a breach of the Terms and Conditions of your contract as the box is Virginmedia property.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wad_2002 View Post
Yes I know that

I guess this something we can't talk about on CF?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
You guessed it.
Personally I don't see why the topic can not be discussed

As there are some V+ boxes out there that do belong to individuals then those people would not have a problem doing a HDD upgrade.. (it is their equipment)

What is against the T&C's is illegal activity (like gaining subscriptions without payment)

**If we safeguarded VM's T&C's then we'd have to restrict any discussion of Cable moving..etc.. Instead we only safeguard against those breaking the law but point out that other things may break VM's T&C's
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote