View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 11:53   #2486
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Less of the term ‘fan boy’, such a childish remark and it’s term used on this forum is frowned upon. Do not use it again Andrew!

All I can say to Stuart’s post, is that the claims of corruption are complete BS regarding Trump not being in it to MAGA. This is negative hysteria working overtime yet again. The moaning that he has given his business to his children, during his Presidency. I don’t believe for one minute, any sane person would sideline their kids inheritance.

And this moaning about making crap loads of money and direct profiting, its complete one sided BS as usual.

For a start, just look at how much Obama has made in paid for speeches, last time I looked, it was about $400,000 per speech. Obama has also put in a request for over a $1 Million of expenses for the next year. Look at how much money Bill Clinton makes per speech.

And if you want to talk about corruption, just look at the stories coming out about the DNC, that it is being alleged and said to be out of cash and how the very Crooked Hillary, allegedly contributed to keep it afloat, and in return, the DNC rigged the Primaries, to get Hillary as the Presidential Nominee.

Quote:
Democrats rigged the 2016 primary for Hillary Clinton, claims former DNC chair.

Donna Brazile alleges that Hillary Clinton was controlling the finances of the Democratic party before she officially became its nominee
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8034716.html

So all Trumps claims last year, that the system is rigged for Hillary, it really was.