View Single Post
Old 30-03-2017, 16:19   #1009
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
If there is much positive to report. Trump has had healthcare legislation fallen though and a travel ban struck down by the courts whilst the FBI is investigating the campaign. So it's not surprising there hasn't been a lot of good news.
You're referring to laws but there's more to a presidency than that, especially so early on in proceedings and given opposition to him on both sides. Are you seriously claiming that he's not done, said, achieved or been the instigator of anything positive for anyone in the last few months?

All we ever hear about him is negative whether it be fact, spin or pure conjecture and it's really tiresome. We hear all about protests but never about rallies in support, why is that I wonder...

I don't expect the papers to be unbiased but I expect a lot better of the BBC who clearly are biased in a number of areas, Trump being just one.