View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 19:39   #2542
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhReally View Post

Many (a majority?) don't subscribe to any streaming services so there IS no point for us.

I don't know anyone who subscribes to Netflix or it's ilk and I see 3-5 new clients a week across all income and social strata. If it was that widespread you'ld think I would come across at least one of them...
And yet some on here seem to think that most people do have access to other OTT services, which is the reason they give for saying that it is a waste of time having them on there.

However, I think most people subscribing to VM for the first time would be well impressed by having these services available on the Tivo.

For those who've not contemplated the likes of Netflix before, the fact that it is so easily available to them via their Tivos might make many people very tempted to go for it.

I don't know which area of the country you are in, and I suppose that away from the south east perhaps there is a different attitude towards pay TV generally, let alone OTT services. However, it is a completely different picture in these parts. I don't get to meet many people who HAVEN'T got Netflix.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote