View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 16:14   #54
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
It staggers me as l have had a serious heart condition which will highly likely require a heart transplant as my heart function is only 25% and they are saying l can walk further then 50 yards which even on a good day l would struggle to do and they have based their decision apparently on a treadmill done 6 months ago and advice from the DWP puppets Medical Services and this is the last thing l need on top of my mums re-admittance to hospital but l will not get down about these things because l have always been a positive person who has to make the most of my life because l don't know whats going to happen tomorrow with regards to my heart and my mum.
Sorry to hear about your Mum too. You can only keep positive,